Geocaching Türkiye Forum

Merhaba, Ziyaretçi
Login için tıklayın.
Nisan 19, 2019, 08:18:58 ÖS

Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  
Gönderen Konu: Nice ebony pussy ?  (Okunma Sayısı 57 defa)
Eddieslova
Mesaj Sayısı: 5

« : Nisan 11, 2019, 08:51:46 ÖS »

"It was great!" Kelly responded. "I think we'll go to the movies more often. It's a nice way to spend an evening."She was looking over her shoulder at me and grabbing her hips, I turned her so she was now facing Doug. Giving Doug a playful push, I said, "Why don't you sit down for us, baby?"I made it to the men's room and was relieved to find the small space empty. Then I waited nervously in front of the sink for what felt like 20 minutes. I paced a little. Then I looked down at my watch. Only 45 seconds had gone by since I entered the stairwell. I paced a little more, for what felt like five minutes. I looked back at my watch. 65 seconds had passed. Cassidy wasn't coming, I had told her to wait only one minute.As I turned the corner into my bathroom, I found her kneeling in my bathtub, still fully dressed, eyes closed. Her pretty face and cute little nose, which I had been fantasizing about covering with my cum mere seconds before, was tantalizing. But the rest of it was.. awkward. The glaring bright lights of my bathroom and the cheap white porcelain of the tub made me feel uncomfortable. Even the sight of Cassidy submissively waiting for me was both arousing and confusing.

"That made sense, because I know how much you love the environment and hate to waste anything, especially if it's just going to end up in a landfill somewhere. I thought you probably liked the idea of using my pussy lips instead of a rag to clean the gunk off your boots because the rag would have just ended up in a landfill after you had disposed of it, and then you would have had to use yet another rag each time you cleaned your boots; my pussy lips on the other hand, after I clean the dirt and grit and crud off of them, have the advantage that they can be used to clean your boots again and again and again, and that is definitely better for the environment.As I continued to lick, I turned my eyes to the mirror and took in the sight of Doug's sweat slicked, well- muscled body behind me as he relentlessly drove his cock into me."Too late." He shrugged. "Maybe tomorrow night."Okino slumped completely against the doorframe, letting out a soft sigh of pleasure. He reached down with one hand and felt his cock pulsating with need. Maybe if he came, he'd be able to think straight. The Thriae was so distracted. He was so close, it would only take a few seconds. He started to stroke himself, breathing heavily.
Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  

Gitmek istediğiniz yer:  

MySQL ile Güçlendirildi PHP ile Güçlendirildi Powered by SMF 1.1.1 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines LLC

XHTML 1.0 Geçerli! CSS Geçerli! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM
Bu Sayfa 0.04 Saniyede 16 Sorgu ile Oluşturuldu