Geocaching Türkiye Forum

Merhaba, Ziyaretçi
Login için tıklayın.
Nisan 19, 2019, 08:19:02 ÖS

Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  
Gönderen Konu: Nice boobs BBW !  (Okunma Sayısı 33 defa)
DonaldEmamn
Mesaj Sayısı: 5

« : Nisan 12, 2019, 04:19:44 ÖS »

"You wouldn't mind?" she asked, blinking her eyes in feigned innocence as she dropped to her knees in front of him, both hands working at his zipper.That night, I did exactly what my loving wife told me to do. I fucked her like I would have if she were Melissa. Now this wasnt the first time that we had given each other permission to fantasize about having sex with someone else, but never had it been someone we actually knew. I guess Lynn felt my animalistic and carnal desires that night and she too fucked me like she hadnt in years. That night, Lynn and I fucked three times and she blew me four times and she even sucked me following me shooting my load in her. Normally, Lynn wont suck on my cock once its covered in her pussy juice but that night she sucked me hard following one of my orgasms in her. My only wish was that I could have seen everything Lynn had done to me that night."You're just suuuch a fun toy!" the redhead purred. "So horny. So needy. I think you're my new favorite, tickleslut!"I grabbed Jenna by her shoulder and pulled her down until she was lying next to me.

She never stopped sucking, never stopped jacking me with her small hand. Her mouth and her fingers slid up and down my sensitive meat, and when her blue eyes looked up into mine again, I exploded.As I walked awkwardly towards her, stroking my cock furiously, the pleasurable tingles started to fade away. My erection was losing some of its rigidness. But I continued towards Cassidy's waiting body, and her long, smooth, red hair, steadily stroking my dick."Fuck, that's hot," Doug said in between deep breaths."God, yes," Tom Henderson gasped, not believing how hot this little high school girl was. "How about next week at the same time?" he asked.
Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  

Gitmek istediğiniz yer:  

MySQL ile Güçlendirildi PHP ile Güçlendirildi Powered by SMF 1.1.1 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines LLC

XHTML 1.0 Geçerli! CSS Geçerli! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM
Bu Sayfa 0.039 Saniyede 16 Sorgu ile Oluşturuldu